Not everyone is good at knowing where his or her money is going. Most people spend all their money and tend to be broke a days before their next payday. This is an agonizing cycle for some people. They do not know how to budget their money properly, which often becomes a problem especially when they need to loan just to get by till the next payday. These people need help with their budget and the best way to do it is by finding a good budgeting software. The list below is for paid options. There are online tools e.g. mint.com which is a free option. Here are the top 7 budgeting software for 2013.
1. Quicken Starter Edition – This software is available for $39.95. This is the best budgeting software where the users can create, track, and set their budget and meet their financial goals. All the user’s expenditures are filled immediately in to their respective categories where they are color-coded and stored. Quicken starter edition is easy to use. Users will be able to find the data they need easily, which lead to positive financial results.
2. AceMoney – this software is available for $34.99. AceMoney is one of those apps that is always undergoing upgrade. Now, it has become one of the best budgeting software available today. While the software is designed for people with accounting background, anyone will still be able to use it. AceMoney has an excellent categorization of expenditures for tax, business, and personal use.
3. Money Dance – this software is available for $49.99. Money Dance is a software popular in 75 countries. It has a list of great budgeting, bank and billing features, investing options, security and archiving techniques, and reports that will help the user get their financial goals. Due to its international influence, business people will be able to keep track with exchange rates.
4. YNAB 3 – this software is available for $60. This is one of the easiest to use budgeting software available today. YNAB 3 has a very easy-to-use interface, good support tools, and users have an option to download the software to their Android or iOS mobile device. YNAB users will be able to update their financial information wherever they are. This is much recommended software for people who are focusing on budgeting, those who just want to evaluate their financial standing, or those people who want to make smart decisions on their finances.
5. Bank Tree Personal Finance – This is available for $41. This is a useful tool for people who want to know where their money is going so they can cut down on those unneeded expenses. This software will also be useful for people who are into personal investing.
6. Simple Home Money Management G3 – this software is available for $29.95. This software has an easy drag-and-drop functions and icons that will help in organizing the user’s data. It has a great archiving and security feature.
7. RichOrPoor 3.2 – this is available for $29.95.This is an easy to use budgeting software with great help and support. It provides the user charts and reports that are customizable. While it does not have advance taxing options, it is still one of the best budgeting software around.
Budgeting should not be hard with the help of any these software. They will not just help people with their budget; they will also be valuable software for business people who want to increase their financial standing.