Self-Discipline With Life & Money
Achieving your dreams quickly, transform your life from mediocrity to greatness
Hello World Changers, History Makers & Pace Setters,
Learn how to discipline yourself in life and with your money.
7-Day Money-Back Guarantee
On-Demand Video & Audio
Full Life-time Access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of Completion
Have A Coupon?
What Will You LEARN From This Course?
- The mindset needed for successfully managing your money. Ask yourself these questions: Why am i determined to successfully manage my money? What is my ultimate goal? Do I have the needed skills or do i need to find help? Do I have accountability partners? Do I have timelines and parameters to measure and determine my success?
- The fundamental principles of handling money God’s way. You will learn about, Being faithful with little, Planning your finances, Seedtime and harvest principle, Types of giving, Becoming a distribution channel.
- The basic foundations of managing your money. Create a Zero-Based Budget. Start an emergency fund. Start with $1000. Preferably 6 months worth of your monthly expenses. Get out of debt using the debt-snow ball method. Use the envelope system for the small miscellaneous items. 4 Ways to divine success. Find your purpose and walk in it. Find your place of worship, where you will get planted and grow. Find your place of giving, where your giving will be acceptable, multiply and be fruitful. Find your God sent mentor. It may be a teacher, a pastor, a bishop etc. Listen to them and follow their instructions. You may never meet them in person, but the anointing on there materials are equally powerful e.g. books, radio, television programs.
- You will learn the Offense, Defense and Play field of personal finance. Have a 24hour rule. Have an Emergency fund. Pay yourself first. Have automated payment. Cut up your credit cards. Keep track of your spending. Negotiate with creditors. Reward your self for any successes. Know your purpose. Both spouses should be on board. Be a tither and giver.
- How to create self-discipline with life & money. Self Discipline being the ability to control one’s feelings and overcome one’s weaknesses; the ability to pursue what one thinks is right despite temptations to abandon it.
Who Will Benefit For This Course?
- Students who have a DESIRE to discover their destiny
- People who know there is MORE to them than meets the eye and are ready to uncover their greatness
- People who are tired of being stagnant and ready to activate their lives and take action
- Individuals who are looking for personal transformation from mediocrity to successful
- This course is for Individuals who have a desire to change other people's lives through engaging their purpose
- This course is for individuals who are willing to pay the price of progressing to the next-level of success
- This course is NOT for you if you are LAZY
- This course is NOT for you if your are looking for a QUICK FIX
Requirements For This Course
- Commitment to take prompt action of any revealed truth
- Be open-minded. This course is going to challenge the status quo and push the boundaries of things you think you know.
- The results of this course will be based on your HARD-WORK, EXPECTATION and the COMMITMENT you have to see a CHANGE in your LIFE.
- Internet access on a computer or mobile device
- Materials needed are pen and a note book for noting down any personal revelation that comes to you
- Welcome To “Creating Self-Discipline with Life & Money”
- Money Mindset
- Handling Money God’s Way
- Wise Money Handling is a Path to Divine Success
- Ways for Effectively Changing Your Personal Finances
- Creating Self-Discipline with Life & Money
- Summary Of “Self-Disciple With Life & Money”
Students Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Keroy King is a Financial Educator, Podcast Host, Keynote Speaker & Empowerment Expert, residing in Los Angeles, California and the Founder of "Life Then Finance" a community where she coaches individuals to overcome personal and financial obstacles that are holding them back so they can quickly and effectively live a full-filled and purpose driven life. Even when they think the odds are stacked against them.
Keroy King has a Degree in Finance from California State University, Northridge (CSUN), and absolutely loves helping people reach the mark of their highest calling. She is also an online course creator & instructor of several personal finance and personal transformation online courses.